Automatically changing desktop wallpapers in Win10

Electronic_Eric 21:01 18 Feb 2017

I've decided that i'm quite bored of my desktop wallpaper, it's been the same for far too long. I'd like the desktop wallpaper to change on a daily basis with a freshly downloaded image exactly the same as the lock screen does on Windows 10.

Preferably, something that allows me to alter the change interval (just in case i want it to change at a different rate to daily) and something that allows me to select a theme of images. Eg. abstract, animals, buildings, nature, etc.

Does anyone recommend such a program?

I know that there are programs out there and it's built in to Windows to switch between images that have already been downloaded by the user but this is not what i want.

Thanks

KEITH 1955 13:51 19 Feb 2017

hi eric your digging too deep , just type windows desktop into the search box then open top entry , under pictures pull the tab down and choose slide show.you should now get a different picture everytime you turn on pc.

BRYNIT 17:15 19 Feb 2017

Instructions on how to enable Windows 10 slideshow CLICK HERE

Electronic_Eric 21:07 19 Feb 2017

Neither of your answers is what i'm looking for. I stated in my original question that i want the desktop wallpaper to automatically download the images from the internet and not for a slideshow of images that i've already downloaded.

lotvic 22:02 19 Feb 2017

Windows Store, Brilli Wallpaper Changer or do a web search for 'windows 10 wallpaper changer'

no prob

BRYNIT 17:19 20 Feb 2017

"i want the desktop wallpaper to automatically download the images from the internet"

I doubt you will find any program that will automatically download wallpaper/images from the internet you will need to download your own selection of images first and use something like slideshow.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 5G UK Release Date, Price & Specification

D&AD Awards 2019: Check out the Pencil winners from the year's biggest creative awards

WWDC 2019 dates and what to expect

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables (2019)