asus transfomer on windows 10 jumps to 100 volume

y no sit no sit 21:55 27 Jun 2018

randomly . what happens is i play a video on chrome/firefox what ever browser i use and then i pause the video and when i hit play again it goes full volume killing my ears gives me almost A- Heart attack. Butttt when that happens i click !once! on the volume down button and it shows like 19 , so that means that the volume number was 20 before i clicked the down volume button so that means that even if the volume is actually showing 20 it could still play at 100! that happens only sometimes when i click pause but will 100% happen if i click pause and switch tabs!PLEASE HELP

TechSpeed 22:35 27 Jun 2018

Asus transformer on windows 10 jumps to 100 volume First, turn on sound troubleshooting: Open Start> Settings> Update and security> Troubleshoot problems Scroll down, select Play audio Click Run solver problem

When you are finished, restart the computer, and then check whether the sound is working again.

Press the Windows + X key Click Device Manager Expand Sound, video, and game controllers

Right-click your audio adapter Click Properties Click the Driver tab

Is there a reflective option? If so, click it.

,Also check that the sound driver is updated completely. Typically, this problem is when you upgrade to a new version of Windows 10. Sometimes, reinstalling the latest available driver helps you from the manufacturer's website.

Open Start, type: Change the sound card Select Clone Right-click on your speakers Set as the default device if it is not already set

Select your speakers Click Properties Click the Levels tab Use the slider to adjust the level

y no sit no sit 22:53 27 Jun 2018

will try this when the problem reappear thank you for your reply techspeed

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

How to create explosive dance music graphics

When is the best time to buy an iPhone?

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?