ASUS P8H61-MX R2.0 freezes when I start up any gam

yungvad 20:56 31 Mar 2019

hello I bought a second hand pc with the following specs: Mb- ASUS P8H61MX R2.0 cpu- i5-3470 gpu- gtx 760 8gb ram so I put in my ssd from my old pc into this one and it starts fine, I can browse the web or watch videos etc without a problem but as soon as I open up a game, about 45 seconds in the computer freezes and doesn't respond for about 30 to 50 seconds, then it turns itself off and turns back on after a few seconds. when it turns back on it says "it looks like windows hasn't loaded corrctly" I'm not a pc person and have no clue what it could be and also the pc sometimes makes a loud woosh noise but I'm guessing that's the fans randomly kicking in?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the Huawei Mate 30 launch live: Munich, September 19

Pantone has invented 294 new colours

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Google Pixel 4 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs