Ask to install security certificate on Easy Jet

merc. 12:18 13 Oct 2009

Yesterday when I was looking for flights on the Easy Jets site which I use frequently, as I was going through the process the web site gave a blip then as if it refreshed then this box came up saying it was not secure and had to install this security certificate which I did. I never purchased any tickets then, I did that this morning on my laptop which went without any problems.

It was only later on last night I began to wonder if this could be something nasty. I have run Super antispyware and it has found the usual tracking cookies 64 off and 8 rouge adware alerts. I have also run AVG and it found some tracking cookies that’s all.

Am I being to paranoid our is there something more I should be doing like doing a hi jack this report and submitting it. I have a firewall and all up to date spyware and AVG, running XP and IE6

Thanks

Merc

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:23 13 Oct 2009

There is nothing to worry about, paranoia abounds in the realms of computer users...surf on. If you really want to, download malawarebytes(free version) , update and do a deep scan (hour or so) click here

G

merc. 13:40 13 Oct 2009

GANDALF <|:-)>

Thanks will give the link ago just to put myself at ease.

Merc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?