this application failed to initialize properly

hssutton 10:49 12 Mar 2017
Answered

i am getting- this application failed to initialize properly(Oxc0000006).Click on OK to terminate the application, i have been to microsoft help forum tryed there solutions but nothing will work, the only program to load is internet explorer, it wont even let me do system restore

Forum Editor 12:46 12 Mar 2017

"...it wont even let me do system restore"

Have you tried a system restore in safe mode?

hssutton 23:20 12 Mar 2017
Answer

Sorry for the delay in responding. This problem was posted by my son and I've spent some time trying to overcome the problem. No programs will open apart from IE and Ccleaner which freezers at about 50%. Also unable to use Safe Mode. Eventually we followed the PCA how to reinstall Win 10, so all is now working OK as fortunately he did have backups of his important files.

hssutton 23:21 12 Mar 2017

Sorry for the delay in responding. This problem was posted by my son and I've spent some time trying to overcome the problem. No programs will open apart from IE and Ccleaner which freezers at about 50%. Also unable to use Safe Mode. Eventually we followed the PCA how to reinstall Win 10, so all is now working OK as fortunately he did have backups of his important files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)