The apparent double click

Buchan 35 22:41 01 Apr 2005

Anybody know where it`s coming from? It seems to happen after the pop-up "The document contains ne data".

rawprawn 08:24 02 Apr 2005

I think it is part of the prsent loading problem on this site. I have pressed to post and got an error page, gone back and found my post still there so pressed again. Hey presto two posts.

bluesbrother 12:57 02 Apr 2005

Might be a coincidence but I just ran AdAware and got rid of everything it found. No more problems (so far).

SANTOS7 13:10 02 Apr 2005

I have the same problem "the document contains no data" (running firefox) have scanned for everything i know, have been to Mozilla troubleshoot site, but still problem persists, must add only happens on this site so i am hoping it is part of the other wierd things that are going on at the moment and it will be rectified, at the moment i do not know what else to try (XP pro sp2)

Buchan 35 14:22 02 Apr 2005

I`ve run AdAware, SpyBot S&D, and it still persists. Agreed, only on this site. I think rawprawn`s got the answer.

Buchan 35 14:23 02 Apr 2005

I`ve run AdAware, SpyBot S&D, and it still persists. Agreed, only on this site. I think rawprawn`s got the answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)