APP store not working on MacOS X 10.14 Mojave

Stefan Perovic 21:11 15 Jul 2018

so I install new MacOS Mojave on my MacBook Pro (did not do a clean install, upgraded from high Sierra) but app store doesn't work. I couldn't find anything online on how to fix it, and I cannot even look for update without it.

Since there is no official support for Mojave yet from Apple, I am hoping someone here can help.

I am attaching a full crash report with system statistics right here.

Also here are screenshots of how error looks: it cannot connect and then gives a crash.

Hopefully, someone here will be able to help with idea on what to do, I know I am an idiot upgrading laptop I work on to Beta software but hell, curiosity got better of me.

Any ideas are welcome, a just clean reinstall is out of the question ( I have nowhere to put files at this time and I cannot lose them) .

Thank you a lot for the help

App Crash

App not working

All the information about the system are in the code, but if needed I will post it here.

bremner 21:28 15 Jul 2018

This is an initial beta so you must expect issues. You should log this from your feedback app to Apple

Stefan Perovic 21:35 15 Jul 2018

@bremner I did that but I am not sure it is working, ap crashed like 15 times while uploading files and I got no response. Is there anything to be done on my own?

bremner 22:09 15 Jul 2018

It is really difficult to personally diagnose the problems in beta software. I never run beta on my only drive. I run them on an external drive as a separate boot option, that way my day to day use is not compromised.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs