AOL Broadband is getting better :)

JIM 12:19 07 Feb 2005

Life with AOL broadband is getting better if my latest e-mail is right.

Not to be taken as endorsing or avertising AOL,but i could be happy soon.

Part of my mail.

Dear AOL member

We’ve got some great news to tell you. As part of our commitment to delivering the best-value broadband service in the UK, we will soon be doubling the speed of your Unlimited AOL Broadband Platinum service from its current speed up to 1Mbps to create a great new service, providing an even faster connection of up to 2Mbps.

And what’s even better news is that it won’t cost you a penny extra!

Superior video quality, super-fast speed - know no limits with AOL Broadband Platinum

If you’re a music fan, not only will you continue to have access to more than 100 radio stations, but downloading a full MP3 album will take as little as five minutes.

If films are your thing, you’ll be able to download them in half the time it used to take. You’ll also notice the sharper picture quality.

· Gamers will continue to enjoy access to a whole range of exclusive cash prize games, including Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. With the increased speed, playing games online will be faster and smoother, and games will be even quicker to download.

AOL also has a wide range of exclusive features that are ideally suited to a broadband connection, including You’ve Got Pictures. This tool makes it easy to store and share your digital photos - and they will load in next to no time.

And all for the same price you are paying now!

What do you think ?

JaßîsFaß ˜ 12:53 07 Feb 2005

Interesting - I have AOL platinum. When did you get this from them?

JIM 12:58 07 Feb 2005

Less than an hour ago

you should have news soon.

click here

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:56 07 Feb 2005

Had the e-mail when I got home. Like the way they announce it but can't yet provide the expected month it will happen.

Cheers tho.

JIM 20:09 07 Feb 2005

I have july 2005 as date :)

spuds 20:14 07 Feb 2005

It seems as though most of the ISP's are now jumping on the bandwagon with these type of offers. Tiscali have some new packages which are not available for release just yet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?