Anyone want a Joost invite?

Dipso 19:12 04 May 2007

If you don't know what Joost is click here

I have 997 to give away lol!

Send me a PM and I'll forward you an invite.

If I get inundated be patient with me.

Dipso 19:26 04 May 2007

Be aware if you're on a usage capped broadband service that this could eat away at your allowance.

The invites require a Christian name and surname. If you don't want to reveal them I'll just have to duplicate your PC Advisor username.

Totally-braindead 19:31 04 May 2007

Is this Joost run by or affiliated to you?

Dipso 19:34 04 May 2007

No why is there a problem?

Totally-braindead 19:38 04 May 2007

Its ok I've just been reading another thread in another Forum about it, I was concerned you might be advertising which isn't allowed.
I can see from the other thread you are not advertising so I appologise.
Seems interesting, wonder if it will pay.

Dipso 19:41 04 May 2007

No worries...if I'm am breaking forum rules then the FE can delete but I have nearly a thousand of these to give away and I don't have that many friends lol! Just being friendly. It's a bit like the Gmail invite system.

Would you like an invite lol! ?

MAJ 19:46 04 May 2007

Got my invite, Dipso, many thanks, have downloaded the software and registered. It's a little stoppy starty at the moment but that's more than likely my connection at this time of night, will try it again later.

sunny staines 19:46 04 May 2007

dipso

looks handy, waiting to try.

Dipso 19:50 04 May 2007

I'm finding the latest build a bit jerky and I'm on a 15 Meg connection. They want any bugs/problems you find reporting...it is free I suppose.

sunny staines - yours is on its way.

Totally-braindead 19:51 04 May 2007

I'll consider it Dipso. I'm on BB unlimited but its only a 1 meg connection so to be honest I think I might struggle considering the file sizes.

Dipso 19:55 04 May 2007

I'm sure I'll have a few left if you decide to try it...mind you at this rate, maybe not!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

HomePod review

Comment regarder les Oscars 2018 ?