Antivermins? has anyone an answer to this problem

Miros 14:08 20 Jan 2007

It seems I have Antivermins a rouge spyware trying to get me pay and download it. I can't get shut of it. I have used spybot search and destroy, Ad Aware, A-Squared, which say I have a win32 zlob Trojan which I think is part of Antivermins but they don't seem able to shift it.
Any help would be much appreciated.

gudgulf 14:10 20 Jan 2007
  VoG II 14:10 20 Jan 2007

click here may help.

Miros 14:25 20 Jan 2007

The first one found 700 plus errors and then wanted paying to repair that makes me suspicious I'm sure there are not that many faults.

The Second I had already looked at again it promises to fix the Zlob problem but also finds numerous other problems which it requires a payment for fixing. Again I'm suspicious.

VoG II 14:28 20 Jan 2007

Always difficult to tell with these websites without trying them.

Anyway, download HJT click here and post your log on the MWR forum click here

skidzy 14:32 20 Jan 2007

You could try Trojanhunter,has a trial basis and may just sort you out click here

Miros 15:33 20 Jan 2007

I think Trojan-hunter did the trick.

beynac 15:33 20 Jan 2007

I echo what VoG™ has said in his second post. Post a HijackThis log at Malware Removal. Someone there will get it fixed for you.

skidzy 16:24 20 Jan 2007

No problem Miros,though if the problem persists on reboot...follow the very sound advice from VoG™ and beynac regarding MRF.

Miros 16:47 20 Jan 2007

everything seem now OK, done a couple of scans with Ad Aware Spy Bot and A-squared and all seems now clear, have also rebooted a few times and again OK.
That Antivermins was annoying though kept wanting me to log on to their web site, and I could not get shut of it. I believe its A Russian outfit that's running it.

Miros 16:53 20 Jan 2007

Just reread my first sentence that should have read:
It seems I have Antivermins a rogue spyware... Not rouge!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

HomePod review

Streaming : Netflix ou Amazon Prime Video ?