answering questions a tip for you

MJS WARLORD 10:53 03 Feb 2019

new users come here all the time so you see the same questions pop up quite frequently. It is time consuming to keep retyping the same answers over and over.

This is what I do , type out an answer then copy and waste into a word doc and save to , next to you see the same question out the word doc and paste it into this empty box.

MJS WARLORD 10:54 03 Feb 2019

I need to learn to proof read lol it should of course say copy and paste , not waste !

lotvic 11:53 03 Feb 2019

wee eddie 18:24 03 Feb 2019

Once upon a time, I created such a database. Unfortunately it soon became out of date

Also, I find trying to answer questions off the top of my head, therapeutic.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

MWC 2019: Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, Nokia, LG, Sony & Microsoft

Illustrator Owen Davey on how he's created a successful series of animal-themed children's picture…

WWDC 2019: Dates, what to expect, and how to get tickets

Battlefiled 6 ou Battlefront 3 pour 2019 ?