Android tablet to tv in Spain

Mrs M. L 13:56 09 Sep 2018

Hi I am trying to connect my andriod tablet to the tv. I am in Spain and want to pick up tv catchup app. The tv has an HDMI and we have wifi but because we need to sign into the wifi (we are on a campsite) the chromecast doesn't work. What can i use to use the tv catch up app.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:47 09 Sep 2018

Depending on the type of tablet, does it have HMDI (mini) output port or MHl you could couple the tablet direct to the port with an adaptor cable

click here

Mrs M. L 15:22 09 Sep 2018

Neither it's a Samsung tab with just a micro usb port.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:09 09 Sep 2018

Which Samsung as the micro usb may support MHL?

Forum Editor 17:31 09 Sep 2018

I've removed your email address from your opening post - it's a bad idea to publish that on a website that can be seen by anyone.

difarn 14:04 11 Sep 2018

Does your Samsung tablet have a screen-mirroring function and is the tv a Samsung with the same facility? If so you do not need a cable.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)