AMD Radeon HD 7600M driver problem / error

Rudis 00:07 22 Jan 2018

The last couple of months I have had the same problem with the THREADSTUCKINDEVICEDRIVER bluescreen error error. I've tried many ways to prevent this but with no luck. I have tried to install different drivers for my graphics card even older versions but the same error keeps popping out. Before about 3 - 4 months everything was running like a charm. Even if I somehow got a driver to work it would stop working and a black screen with no cursor would appear so the PC wouldn't be usable anymore. I would just hat to restart it manually to have the same problem all over again. Notebook model: HP Pavilion G6 Processor: Intel core i5-3230M Running on Windows 10 64-bit

Govan1x 01:27 22 Jan 2018

3rd one down on the left should do you.

Click Here

Rudis 09:58 22 Jan 2018

I've already tried both of their suggested drivers with no success. Still the same error.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?