amazon fire hd wifi issues

Alex21 23:53 03 Mar 2019

Why won't my amazon fire find and connect to my wifi during intial setup. All I get is a Orange screen and Welcome to Fire, Choose your language and choose your regional format. I select UK and press continue. Connect to wifi - message in the middle of screen saying turning on wifi nothing happens select refresh still nothing why???? can anyone help please.

difarn 16:00 04 Mar 2019

Have you checked on your tablet that airplane mode is off and wifi is on?

Alex21 18:41 04 Mar 2019

This is how far I have been able to get except it can't find my Wi-Fi, Why???

difarn 16:29 05 Mar 2019

Did you check to see that Airplane mode is off? Swipe down from the top of the screen, tap wireless, if Airplane mode is enabled tap off. Then re-start. Then swipe down again, tap wifi, then wifi off, then tap wifi on. Power device down. Then restart by pressing the power on button.

Is you router using channels 1-11?

Alex21 21:42 11 Mar 2019

Sorry guys but all I get after factory rest set is the first two pictures I don't get the option to select a network to connect to I just get a message in the middle of the screen saying (Turning on WiFi...) I have no way of checking if its in airplane mode, nothing happens even if I select (Refresh List) nothing happens. I just don't get it.

Kevin Alders 22:02 11 Mar 2019
  difarn 10:35 12 Mar 2019

Did you try swiping down from the top of the screen?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:46 12 Mar 2019

Is the SSID hidden on your router?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?