Am I in the right place ????

scotsue 11:08 07 Jul 2006

a google search asking for advice on connection of new LCD TV to SkyBox brought me to this site - whereby I registered to ask my question - to find it s a PC forum site . Shall I continue or go elsewhere ?

VoG II 11:10 07 Jul 2006

Well you've started so you may as well finish!

However, you might get more replies in the Helproom click here

scotsue 11:18 07 Jul 2006

Brave it in the HelpRoom. Hope I get some help - as Sky and Toshiba not interested for at least 72 Hours thanks

Monoux 11:29 07 Jul 2006

Try click here scroll to near the bottom

ade.h 16:43 07 Jul 2006

Actually, the Digital World section is the place for this sort of question. Or keep it here if you are a beginner to all this. Just take note of the forum guidelines and avoid duplicate postings.

Genius1 19:05 07 Jul 2006

A link to the forum rules for you: click here.

p;3 08:22 08 Jul 2006

and another small point is what title you put on yout thread to achieve some replies; titles like "help" or "what do I do", will really not get much response

perhaps something like "how to connect LCD TV to skybox" might be enough to attract helpers; but well done for finding this forum and for posting ; hope you do get the help you need

rezeeg 09:26 08 Jul 2006

scotsue if your Toshiba is like the Philips LCD TV the HD input is though a DVI-D connection (or DVI-I, which is just a mixture of the digital and analog), so you will need an additional adapter to run HD devices such as your skybox.

Try a visit to your local electrical store (have you a Maplins nearby?)to see if they can help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?