agp disabled

the kopite 19:24 18 Dec 2004

Hi Guys Asrock k7s8x motherboard niviada mx400 128mb graphics card Everest home edition tells me agp disabled even though I have set the graphics slot to agp and set the agp to 128 any clues please thanks kopite

gudgulf 21:14 18 Dec 2004

Have a look in the settings for your graphics card and see if that also says that your agp function is disabled.Right click on the desktop and select settings/advanced from the box that pops up to access the controls and information for your card.

If it is disabled I would first of all update your craphics card drivers -in fact if you haven't done this for a while it is a good idea anyway.Then check again.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:54 18 Dec 2004

Check in BIOS (F8 while booting)that AGP enabled and onboard graphics (disabled)

the kopite 08:02 19 Dec 2004

thasnks guys will check nivda fruitbat agp is enabled and onboard graphics I dont think the moherboard has them I can not see them in bios mate kopite

the kopite 08:05 19 Dec 2004

hi gudgulf just checked graphics card and it says bus pci yet in bios it says agp mate ?

the kopite 09:14 19 Dec 2004

Resolved lads thanks I had not loaded the agp drivers on the mb cd ?????????? thanks a lot kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?