After recent Windows update computer won’t boot

Jakeclackett 14:58 18 May 2018

Hi I updated my pc to the recent Windows 10 update, I got to turn my pc on and it gets to 30 % then it restarts and then it restarted and said “select and restart with boot drive” when my boot drive is recognised in the BIOS as a boot drive but it’s saying when I load the pc up that I need to select one. I can not access windows so I don’t have a clue on how to fix it otherwise I would go safe mode and rollback but I cant do this as it isn’t not booting up

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:20 18 May 2018

Download and make the boot media from Microsoft click here boot from the media and use repair your PC advanced tools to do a start up repair. if that doesn't work then try a reset keeping all data.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

16 illustration tips for packaging

Best external graphics cards (eGPUs) for Mac

Les meilleurs antivirus pour Mac (2018)