Advise to get new notebook with 500 euros maximum

Lkstanzz 17:00 22 Jun 2018

Hello people!

I'm new here and hopefully I'm following all the rules of a post. So..my old laptop stopped working, I had it for 6 years and never had a problem until last week when it totally stopped working. The tech guy said it would be too expensive and hard to try to fix it. So I decided to buy a new one. The thing is:I recently moved to Italy and I'm short on cash to buy a good laptop. My budget is 500 euros, can't go over it. For my notebook I would like one where I can play some games, no need to be on HD and stuff(as with 500 euros it's not possible to find a top notch gaming notebook haha) but one where I could play some games. I used to play civ6, total war games cause that was what my old notebook could run..fortnite was not ideal but it would nice to play on a new laptop. And I like shooters, RPGs, strategy games..so I'd like to be able to run as many games as possible with this new budget laptop. In the future, when I have more cash I intend to buy an ideal one or even a desktop, but for the next 1,5-2 years I'll probably be stuck with this one. So I did some research and I believe it's better to buy a new one in Italy. In Mediaworld website I searched some models and came up with 3 options that I believe to be the best ones available at this 500 euro budget. I would like to ask you which of these ones are the best choice or even if you would give a suggestion of another model or what to do or where to buy. I'm all ears to suggestions! So these are the ones I've found:

1-HP 15 - Processore Intel® Core™ I5-7200U (2,5 GHz - 3 MB L3) HDD: 500 GB - RAM: 4 GB - Display 15,6',', WLED HD Ready WiFi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Bluetooth 4.2 Windows 10 Home 64 Graphics: AMD Radeon 520, 2 GB dedicata

2-Acer e5- Processore AMD A10-Series-9600P (2,4 GHz - 2 MB L3) HDD 1000 GB - RAM 8 GB - Display 15,6'' LED HD Ready WiFi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Bluetooth 4.0 Windows 10 Home 64-bit Graphics- AMD Radeon R7 M440(2 GB dedicata)

3-Asus f555qg - Processore AMD A10-Series-A10-9620P (2,5 GHz - 2 MB L2) HDD 1000 GB - RAM 8 GB - Display 15,6'' LED WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n - Bluetooth 4.0 - Windows 10 Home 64-bit Graphics AMD Radeon R5 M430(2 GB dedicata)

I'm leaning between the Acer and Asus Notebooks cause my mom and a good friend had HP laptop and they both had problems in less than a year. But that was a while ago. So I'd like to know your opinion and suggestions.

Thanks guys! Cheers!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)