Advice needed on selling pc.

Alexandru Zaharov 21:35 04 Apr 2019
Answered

Hello,I have got into a dilemma,I want to sell my gaming pc because I don't use it to it's fullest lately and it's been sitting idle for a while.I need advice from you guys on how much to ask for it.The specs are as follows: Case:falcon max mid tower white with RGB and remote control. PSU:aerocool integrator 600w 80+ bronze. Mobo:MSI b450 gaming pro carbon with wireless and Bluetooth built in. CPU:Amd ryzen 5 2600 hexa. CPU fan:arctic Freezer 33 eSports one Ram:Corsair vengeance white ddr4 3000mhz 2x8gb. Gpu:MSI Radeon rx 470 gaming 4g factory oc. HDD:500 GB 7200 rpm SSD:M.2 SSD western digital green 240gb. I would like a price for this as a tower,and also if I will sell my accessories I would like a price of the whole lot. Monitor:Lenovo 27 inch 1440p resolution. Mouse:razer deathadder elite. HEADPHONES:razer Kraken V2 7.1 Keyboard is just an ordinary gaming one so no point putting it here.Thanks for your time answering this.

Forum Editor 23:07 04 Apr 2019

I'm afraid we don't offer advice on selling computers, not because we don't want to be helpful but because the value of a used machine is what someone is prepared to pay for it - there are no hard and fast rules.

The best guide is Ebay - find out what similar machines are selling for.

Alexandru Zaharov 05:08 05 Apr 2019

No offence taken,thanks for shedding some light on the matter.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Now On Sale: Price, Specification & Features

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio Lightning (2019)