Advice Needed On Purchasing New Componants

_H04X_ 22:48 27 Dec 2016

Firstly I would like to start this post by saying that i am 14 years old and cannot just solve this problem by "saving up" it would take me a least a year or more :P.

So here are my current PC Specs

FX 8350 Overclocked To 4.4ghz (weak overclock I know :P) ASUS Strix GTX 960 2GB 16GB Hyper X RAM (Overkill I Know :P) Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Mobo Zalman Z11 Case

As I am an avid PC gamer, I would like to upgrade my system to deal with some of the latest triple-A titles, now, i have worked out that with my budget of £540 I would be able to get two "bundles" (they are not bundles they are just two possible upgrades i could buy)

1 - I Could Buy An i5 6500, 16gb of DDR4, a new LGA1151 Motherboard and an AMD Radeon RX480 8GB.

2 - I could buy an i5 6600k, a new mobo, 16gb of DDR4 RAM.

As i am only 14 my only two sources of "income" are my Birthday (November) and Christmas. this means that as i am writing this on the 27th of December, I will not have access to another large chunk of money until the end of next year, for this reason i would like to get the most value out of my current budget and buy whatever will benefit me the most, and will be relativly future proof.

Thanks for your help. if you have any other potential "bundles" i could get with my £540, please let me know!

• Matt

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Diversity is improving in branding - but there's still a way to go

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleurs smartphones Honor