Advice on DAB Radio and the BBC.

1936 09:05 27 Jul 2018

I used to listen to the BBC World Service a few years ago and as I now have a motor caravan I bought a new portable radio with FM because I fancied listening to a serious radio program. I looked for the BBC World Service and couldn't find it, all I could get on FM was BBC Radio 4. I know nothing about DAB or even if the BBC World Service has been dumped by the BBC so could someone please offer me some advice. If this is the wrong forum to ask this question could someone please suggest which forum to use.

john bunyan 09:23 27 Jul 2018

Have a look here, courtesy of Google:

BBC on FM

rickf 09:28 27 Jul 2018

Have DAB but also connected to internet and BBC World Service is listed if that helps. It's a Roberts.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

34 tips for turning your art and graphics into amazing animated GIFs

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs