adobe photoshop

Vashti 22:34 01 May 2006

Can anyone tell me how to move photos from Adobe photoshop starter edition onto CD? I can not find any way of moving them. Plain English please.!!

hssutton 22:50 01 May 2006

To do it direct from PS just select "Save As" and in the "Save In" box select your CD writer, XP will then write the file/s ready for burning. When the file is ready you will be notified that XP is ready to burn the files.

As an alternative save your images to a dedicated folder, then burn from there using such as drag & drop.

hssutton 22:50 01 May 2006

To do it direct from PS just select "Save As" and in the "Save In" box select your CD writer, XP will then write the file/s ready for burning. When the file is ready you will be notified that XP is ready to burn the files.

As an alternative save your images to a dedicated folder, then burn from there using such as drag & drop.

Vashti 23:14 01 May 2006

I cannot find anywhere to click on 'save' or 'save as' The photos are showing and also I have put some into collections but cannot find any way to save or move.

golfpro 08:35 02 May 2006

In PS, Select File, from the drop down menue select "save as" and then in the pop up box select the drive letter for your CD writer, Click Save.

hssutton 09:02 02 May 2006

As golfpro says, but you may find it easier to save them to a dedicated folder, then burn from there

Diemmess 09:27 02 May 2006

If you are a beginner -
The pictures are stored somwhere on your Hard Disk.
If you bring a favourite one to the screen it will have a number so give it a name which is easy to remember (with several similar ones you could add a number as a short series).

When you know where to find your pictures in My Computer, you can (as hssutton says) make a new folder and copy them in there.

Finally when you want to put these on a CD, use whatever software you have to burn these to it from that new folder.

As a later tidying measure you can delete all the not so good pics and the extra ones which get left around in various places while you were trying to put them in some sort of order.

Vashti 19:36 02 May 2006

Many thanks for your responses. I will try and work through them and will leave the subject open in case I need help again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?