Add a graphics card + ssd

Daveelle 09:25 05 Apr 2018

Hi my techincal knowledge isnt the best ive bought a pc for streaming and light gaming. It doesnt have a hdmi port so thought adding a card with one would help boost it as well. Just wondering if its possible. This is the what i have. Quad Core Windows 10 Pro / AMD A10-7850K 4x 4.0 GHz / 16GB DDR3 / 1TB HDD / 4 GB Radeon r700. This was the card i was thinking click here was going to link the pc but its no longer on the site. I paid 280 its a refurb. I've seen some i7s desktops on ebay for 350 with a graphics card already would it be worth getting one of the i7s instead? I dont know the ghz of the i7 I've sent them a messaged seeing what it is. If anyone could recommend a refurb desktop thats better id aporeciate the help. Also just ordered a 120gb ssd to boot it up click here it fits at 2.5 otherwise could i use a caddy to use it as a boot up drive? Finally if i add these things will i need to get a better power supply ?

I Hoping

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Iglooghost's hyper new music video gives a mutant take on Monument Valley

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Comment ajouter de la musique à une présentation Google Slides ?