adaware SE download problems

end 00:09 19 Aug 2004

have been attempting to download adaware SE ( presumably still a "free" program for home users?); all attempts at so doing leave me "hanging " for nowt reason. and no success in even getting anywhere with it;have tried on both lap-top and main computer...
??is there a site I am "missing " that I can go to to get it??have gone through lava page and those links, and got nowhere..... am trying to get it on my lap-top but.....

anyone know a relatively "quiet" site to attempt....

of interest the lap-top is on Win 98seand has plenty of room for the programme....and running BB....

over to "the floor".....tas

THE TERMINATOR 00:16 19 Aug 2004

click here ....TT

end 00:24 19 Aug 2004

??how long should I need to wait for it to "connect"??

maybe I need to try this at some ungoldy hour of the morning.....??

so far ...waiting for 5 minutes to even connect......

THE TERMINATOR 00:35 19 Aug 2004

Download.com seem to be upgrading their siteclick here ....TT

CODEYE 00:41 19 Aug 2004

just downloadedad-aware 2nd edition personal build 1.03 no problem. try click here.

end 01:44 19 Aug 2004

GOT IT!!!! onto my main computer, so may try lap-top later ; if not will have to somehow e mail it across...

oh the joys of the wee small hours.....at least in my country it is the early hours now...

"watch this space" as they say::))

Stuartli 08:50 19 Aug 2004

I've downloaded the various versions of SE several times now, either on my system or on others, without problems.

I use the majorgeeks website link.

It may be worth you downloading this and other software using FreshDownload (click here) and saving it to a folder (I have a Desktop shortcut); this enables you to install it when you wish, burn to a multisession CD-R for backup and also use the folder as a further backup.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?