Ad-Aware 2007 Update

Solartopi 13:19 08 Jul 2007

Hi Folks,

Just downloaded the latest updates for Ad-Aware 2007. Quite a big one. SORRY!! I don't know how to put a LINK here.

Solartopi

Stuartli 14:43 08 Jul 2007

Were they issued yesterday or today?

To create a link, copy and paste the URL to one of these message panels - when you post the response it will be automatically converted to a Click Here.

Solartopi 15:11 08 Jul 2007

Stuartli,

Thanks!!

SORRY!!! I have no idea when it was Issued. I didn't pay attention to that. I will make sure I make a note next time

Ad-Aware 2007 never gives updates everyday. in fact I was surprised to get this update so soon after Version 0007.0000

First when I clicked for an Update a RED BOX came up up telling me something about Server not available or something to that effect. Clicked again & it said there is an Update to download.

Ad-aware 2007 doesn't seem to be very stable with it's Updates like the older version Personal SE

Solartopi

Stuartli 15:22 08 Jul 2007

I've tried a manual update but keep getting the same message that the server is busy.

There could have been a definitions update sometime today.

These are, of course, only issued as and when necessary as with any similar program.

cocteau48 15:28 08 Jul 2007

Hi Solartopi
If you care to bookmark the following link
click here
(and thanks to VoG™ for the link from a previous thread)
you can easily check if you are fully updated.

Solartopi 15:50 08 Jul 2007

Hi Stuartli,

Yes, I do manual Updates as well, I prefer the manual Updates.

Hi cocteau48,

Thanks for the Link. I'm going to it right now. I usually put all these in Favourites. Oh, I've just noticed I have Bookmarks above, I'll use that. Thanks

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?