The following may lead you to an answer?
To set up auditing of files and folders, perform the following steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type mmc, and then click OK.
2. On the Console menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in, and then click Add.
3. Under Snap-in, click Group Policy, and then click Add.
4. In Select Group Policy Object, click Local Computer, click Finish, click Close, and then click OK.
5. In Local Computer Policy, click Audit Policy.
6. In the details pane, right-click Audit Object Access, and then click Security.
7. In Local Security Policy Setting, click the options you want, and then click OK.
To specify files and folders to audit, perform the following actions:
1. In Windows Explorer, right-click the file or folder you want to audit, and then click Properties.
2. On the Security tab, click Advanced.
3. On the Auditing tab, click Add.
4. In the Select User, Computer, or Group dialog box, click the name of the user or group whose actions you want to audit, and then click OK.
5. In the Auditing Entry dialog box, in Access, click Successful, Failed, or both for the actions you want to be audited, and then click OK.