Acronis True Image 2011

Petesilver 18:39 13 Sep 2010

I have tried the acronis help line & their forum but to no avail, so seeing as I always get good help from here perhaps someone may know thw answer if there is follows

Have just upgraded to the latest Build, went to do a backup but its just says that there is not enough space in ASZ, I do have it set to delete the oldest, but I had to delete it manually before I could backup, of course this is no good when you set up a schedule, anyone know why this is happening ??

woodchip 19:04 13 Sep 2010

Only thing I can think is how you have setup Acronis in the first Place, that is that Acronis as not enough Space on may be a Partition that it its self as created i.e the data now on your C:\ partition is now more than the space allocated by Acronis even if other backups is deleted. I only Create Images to external or other internal drives removing these if I want to. But I always leave one that is created not long after resetup of Windows and load programs etc when I know it working as it should

woodchip 19:05 13 Sep 2010

you could remove Acronis including any Partitions it created and restart from fresh with it

Petesilver 17:42 14 Sep 2010

I don't understand what you mean it was working before i installed the latest build my HDD is 500gb windows & programs use 58gb, the acronis secure zone is set at 70gb and a backup is usually about 28gb and there is about 327gb free space.
I also backup to an external HDD but there is no problem with that as it has 1tb of space.
What I am after is why when I have set the option to delete the oldest file in ASZ is not working.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Sea of Thieves Review

Dell Canvas review: the cheap Wacom Cintiq alternative

How to use iMovie for Mac, tips and more

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?