Hot Topics

Acer boot loop problem(pls help)

An Xian Law 10:29 21 Mar 2020

My laptop's having a problem that I believe it's called a boot loop.my laptop is a "Acer S3-391-53314G52add"It restarted during an update and everytime I boot it,it says undoing changes then restarts. I tried alt+f10 but I don't want to reset it to factory settings and I don't have a back up point. My laptop is very old and was supposed to be win 7 but updated to win 10. Pls help

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:54 21 Mar 2020

Power on an switch off after 5 seconds repeat three times and then see if it will boot to the troubleshooting screen where you can select start up repair.

Failing that you may have to download and make a win 10 boot media from MS an boot from that to repair windows.

An Xian Law 11:58 21 Mar 2020

Do I have to wait for Windows logo?

An Xian Law 12:16 21 Mar 2020

Nope,doesn't work.i tried 3 times,5 times,10 times,nope. I think it's because my pc was originally windows 7

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:56 22 Mar 2020

Make the boot media and repair from that.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Save a staggering 82% when you upgrade to Windows 10 Pro now

Akira art show continues in absence of virus-hit Olympics

Annoying bug makes Mail gatecrash your Mac screen

French Days 2020 : dates, sites participants & bons plans