acer aspire x5810 replacement

SecretSheepking 12:22 29 Apr 2018

So I have a acer aspire x5810 with a q8300 processor, and I was wondering. Is it possible to remove te motherboard and the hard drive and then place them in another case with a different psu and graphics card. I wanted to do this becuase the graphics card sucks but the processor isnt that bad so I wanted to do this but I am affraid if I do this I will forget how to assembly all those little usb cables and stuf and I cant finfd it anywhere on the internet how to assemble those. Could anyone help me or give me some tips. My budget is around 300-500 and I would like a pc that can run games like csgo, fortnite and maybe pubg. I would also like to keep the hard drive so I can keep all my stuf and the windows version. I live in the Netherlands btw so prices are a bit up!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:52 29 Apr 2018

Minimum settings are never the ideal way to play a game, and PUBG is no exception. Here's the kind of hardware actually recommend playing Battlegrounds on.

OS: 64-bit Windows 10 Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or better

Don't waste your money trying to upgrade save up for a new PC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

The 51 Best Free Typefaces Every Designer Should Have

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio (2018)