acer aspire x5810 replacement

SecretSheepking 12:22 29 Apr 2018

So I have a acer aspire x5810 with a q8300 processor, and I was wondering. Is it possible to remove te motherboard and the hard drive and then place them in another case with a different psu and graphics card. I wanted to do this becuase the graphics card sucks but the processor isnt that bad so I wanted to do this but I am affraid if I do this I will forget how to assembly all those little usb cables and stuf and I cant finfd it anywhere on the internet how to assemble those. Could anyone help me or give me some tips. My budget is around 300-500 and I would like a pc that can run games like csgo, fortnite and maybe pubg. I would also like to keep the hard drive so I can keep all my stuf and the windows version. I live in the Netherlands btw so prices are a bit up!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:52 29 Apr 2018

Minimum settings are never the ideal way to play a game, and PUBG is no exception. Here's the kind of hardware actually recommend playing Battlegrounds on.

OS: 64-bit Windows 10 Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or better

Don't waste your money trying to upgrade save up for a new PC

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

How To Master The Curvature Pen Tool

Beats Studio 3 Wireless review

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs