Accessing Internet in USA

  Trevhse 20:50 12 Mar 2005

Can anyone tell me if I will need a special cable to connect my lap top to USA telephone for internet connection. I am all set up and ready to go but would like to know if a need a different cable to my UK one.

  mattyc_92 20:55 12 Mar 2005

Should be the same... (note me saying SHOULD... lol)

  Salinger 20:58 12 Mar 2005

They do have a different connector in North America, the one that goes into the wall socket is more square rather than our flat oblong one, Think it's an RJ11.

  Trevhse 21:02 12 Mar 2005

I have looked at the RJ-11 on the net but they look the same to me that is why I posted the question. Thanks for your replies

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 review – hands-on

When is the next Apple event?

Qu’est-ce qu’Amazon Prime ?