AB350M Pro4 freezing pc after 2 hours

COF1 22:32 07 Jul 2018

I bought this motherboard from local shop, after i bult pc, pc started freezing sound for 1 sec every 20-40 min i tought that problem is driver, but no. Then i installed fresh win 10 pro but problems are even worse pc freezes after 2 hours of normal usage, sometimes i need to hard reset pc, somtime pc restarts without freezing. I tested ram with memtest86 and no errors are found, tried booting pc with one stick of ram, tested psu with multimeter i was getting stable 12v, tried different gpu, tried other hdd, but none of those fixed problem. So i read that this mb has bad vrm cooling, so i took apart pc and gived mb to local shop to give me my money back, they sent mb to test and after 9 days they called me and said that there is nothing with motherboard, i was speechless. And i builded pc again but that sh*t is still happening. Do any one have any suggestions what shud i do now. Here are my specs but i thing it doesn't really matter so much. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit MOBO - ASRock AB350M PRO4 CPU - AMD Ryzen 1400 RAM - 2X4 Kingston Fury 2400MHz DDR4 GPU - Amd Gigabyte R9 270x Windforce HDD - 465GB SAMSUNG HD502HJ SSD - Kingston A400 120GB PSU - FSP Aurum 500W 80+ Gold

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

How to create explosive dance music graphics

When is the best time to buy an iPhone?

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?