A4 picture printing on Canon MX925

zeppman 00:50 17 Nov 2019

I’ve got a Canon MX925 printer every time I try to print a picture I get a message saying tray empty paper required ive tried putting paper in all the trays that can hold A4 Can someone please help

mrgrumpy 12:13 18 Nov 2019

Just wondering if your missing something really obvious , I have looked at some photos of your printer but I cant see what I am looking for. You say it has a rear tray , does it also have a little flap that you lift up at the back to let you put paper in the rear tray and if the answer is yes did you remember to put it down after loading paper.

I have a canon TS8050 and unlike my previous printer I can only put a few sheets in at a time because if you forget or cant shut the little flap I am referring to you should get an error message telling yyou to shut it.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Last Chance: Win an Honor Band 5

Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !