Hot Topics

1.5hr exported avi file only plays 50s clip

AdroDaKing 22:51 23 Mar 2020

I recently rendered a very large video out of blender. It was my first time using this software. I had put together 6 different gopro clips of a talk I filmed. I exported it in 1920x1080 pixels and the file came out as 263gb! This is an insanely large file for 1. And the second issue is that when opened, this .avi file only plays the first 51s and there is no audio. When I look at the properties it tells me the video is 1hr 34mins. Anyone have any ideas what is happening here. If no solutions can anyone recommend a video editing software that is free or requires a one time purchase that is easier to use than blender?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei P40 Review

Affinity offers Photo, Designer & Publisher for Free for 3 Months

New iPhone SE could launch 'as early as today'

Les meilleures offres gratuites pendant la période de confinement