xbox item on pc windows 10.

MJS WARLORD 11:59 10 Nov 2018

I don't like to "activate" a program if I am unsure what its about. You might think this is a dumb question but why do I have an xbox tab in the alphabetical list of my software , what does it do , as I say , I don't like trying some things that I know nothing about.

Menzie 13:27 11 Nov 2018

If you also have an Xbox like I do then it's a great way to stay connected across devices.

Basically the Xbox app allows you to access Xbox Live and send messages, join party chats, make purchases, etc., while sitting on your PC.

It also allows cross-platform play on multi-platform games such as Killer Instinct. When you purchase certain games on the Xbox you get a copy for the PC on your account as well and vice-versa.

The final thing is for games not on the PC, the app allows you to stream them from a connected Xbox on your network.

Great app.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Diversity is improving in branding - but there's still a way to go

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleurs sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable