What games will my laptop run?

severance47 16:46 23 Sep 2015

I have bought this new laptop, it is what you would call a budget machine. It has Intel Celeron 2.16GHz CPU and 2GB Ram. I don't think it has any sort of graphics hardware in it and has very little space for game downloads about 15GB free.

What I would like to know is; what is the best game I could play on this laptop? Once I know this, anything less demanding I know will be playable. If something like Oblivion would work on this I would be more than happy with that. Thanks in advance.

wee eddie 17:56 23 Sep 2015

Tic Tac Toe and that's about it.

Being serious. Even at low settings, very few.

severance47 23:43 23 Sep 2015

My 9 year old desktop with similar specs to this new laptop ran oblivion. I am currently playing FF3 Remake and really enjoying it. Plenty of games out there that don't need a crisis level rig, I have discovered this for myself today, in spite of the negative solitaire comments.

hannahnu202 09:05 05 Oct 2015

I have several apps that have pending by them. I was wondering why this is happening since there are a couple with pending by them that are working but none of the games will. Please let me know what I need to do. I have Windows 10 on my computer. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

The 51 Best Free Typefaces Every Designer Should Have

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio (2018)