virtual reality headset do you own one.

KEITH 1955 12:57 07 Apr 2019

First let me say I don't think I am breaking forum rules asking for information as I am NOT advertising a product I am asking for good/bad points in general.

First I am unsure which one to look at because I don't want to make the mistake of getting one that might not work on certain games.

What are the pros and cons of using vr such as have you experienced motion sickness.

Can you use them sat in a chair and just move your hands whilst holding the sensors or do you need to be stood up , if stood I will need to move some furniture.

NOTE TO FE.... I am now asking for product info NOT advertising but if you don't like this question I am sure you could edit it out without deleting the whole posting …………………. what make are you using .

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

How to create a robot painting in Photoshop

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

French Days 2019 : dates, sites participants & bons plans