Samsung game launcher is swearing

Deloris Cole Thompson 17:44 21 Jul 2019

I recently allowed Samsung game launcher on my S8. I thought it was the game when I heard 2 Male Mexicans swearing and laughing then alluding to sexual assault of a woman. I downloaded another game which the launcher captured. Every time I play these 2 games I hear it again. Anyone else familiar with this? Ive since disabled it. I'd like to uninstall but no option. What the crap!!!

martd7 18:02 21 Jul 2019

Take it to a Samsung shop I'm sure they will sort it for you

grumpy old man 15:17 22 Jul 2019

I reported techsupport90 as spam but my warning seems to have been removed. The link he has underlined at the end is for a tv repair service and opens up with an online chat in Dubai.

It has nothing to do with the question.

Forum Editor 13:30 24 Jul 2019

grumpy old man

Your warning was removed because the spam post you referred to was removed. That's how it works.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)