RDR2 game graphics is awesome.

rdave13 21:22 09 Nov 2018

Not a gamer but usually watch You Tube professional gamers' videos. About half way on this particular game and I'm astounded by the detail that's in these types of games. They call this type of game 'openworld'. A few glitches but very few in such a huge game is a marvel for me. Spectrum gamer only and was bad at them in my day. :) Some complaints that the controller pad not easy to use but what do I know. Simply amazing technology in my humble opinion.

Menzie 23:16 09 Nov 2018

Indeed, what they can do now graphically on gaming systems is amazing.

I haven't purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 yet myself, but some of the screenshots friends have uploaded on the Xbox One and PS4's share feature look incredible.

rdave13 23:21 09 Nov 2018

Menzie - incredible is the word.

MJS WARLORD 11:27 10 Nov 2018

If you want to see a really good video sequence save mass effect 3 before the final battle starts. The end sequence is about 20 minutes long and its like watching a short film , even my wife who does not like pc gaming was impressed by it.

Its amazing just how the quality of even rubbish games have advanced. I can remember a time when , as a person spoke you just saw a close up of the head with the jaw bone moving slightly , now with facial mapping and the blue screening of real people , you have to do a double take as you could be forgiven for thinking you were watching live action/real people. Every facial muscle and body joint moves.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL