please help with pc specs for a new game

Christopher James Burgess 00:23 11 Nov 2016

Hi guys, im rubbish with computers and have been told two different things about playing MOTORSPORT MANAGER that I can play it and that it will be a struggle.

My specs. latest windows 10 intel i5-6200u 2.3ghz processor, intel hd 520 graphicsc 4.1gb video memory 8gb memory and 1tb harddrive

game min specs MINIMUM: OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit). Processor: Intel Core i5-650 @ 3.20GHz, or AMD FX-7500 APU, 2.1Ghz. Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GT 440, 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 5670, 1GB or Intel HD 5000 series. DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 16 GB available space

thanks in advance

wee eddie 01:19 11 Nov 2016

I would guess that your only problem is the "On-board Graphics"

A Graphics Card should make it capable for most anything.

It shouldn't cost the earth. Others will advise you. I know nothing about them.

Old Deuteronomy 11:05 11 Nov 2016

You have a low power CPU, suggesting you are using a laptop. If that is the case, there is nothing you can do.

AstD 11:05 14 Nov 2016

I too want purchase this game, but there is no chance my 5 year old Sony Vaio will run it, so I'm looking to buy a new laptop.

Can anybody suggest a laptop worth buying that won't break the bank? I don't want a dedicated gaming laptop (I would love one, but I just don't have the money), as this would probably be the most intensive game I would be playing. Any suggestions welcome! Thanks!

killing3mark 20:47 15 Nov 2016

You can check your G game "System requirements" on Google you type in the game you want and then game debate Like Gta v game debate You type or select your cpu,gpu etc and check it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Diversity is improving in branding - but there's still a way to go

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleurs smartphones Honor