PC Gaming Stuttering on all games

Rob Allen 13:26 05 Mar 2018

AMD FX 8350, noctua nh-u14s, asus v formula z, corsair 16gb 1886mhz, GTX 960 4GB, ssd for windows and one for gaming. temps are fine, everything stock no overclock. every game stutters. i built this PC a few years ago and had built another one before, both stuttered while gaming, every part was replaced out of the first pc before i give in and built the newer one. i'm at that stage where i want to upgrade my pc but with the high prices of parts i don't want to waste money if all games will still stutter, so i'm ideally looking for help with my current problem and not with what i should upgrade. any help would be very much appreciated.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple