Nvidia driver installed but not being used at all.

Colin Doran 19:00 17 May 2017

Hey all, first time posting so hope this is the right place. I have a Clevo laptop that has a custom bios by premamod and recently I have had problems with ALL Nvidia drivers.

I have the custom Bios as the MB does not support my 980m GPU but all has been working fine up to about a month ago where it just using the intel integrated graphics. I have to use a modified INF usually but the drivers will not work despite being installed fine.

I have..... Installed previous drivers that did work Made sure that all games are set to use Nvidia GPU through Nvidia control panel and done this manually too Deleted computer and re-installed Windows 10 from scratch Used DDU to completely get rid of the previous Nvidia drivers Switched off automatic updates from fresh install of OS

This happened previously when I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 so I waited a couple of months and all seemed fine. I am thinking about downgrading but wanted to know if anyone has a solution before I do as I would like to stay on Windows 10 (Gears of War 4). I have searched online but could not find any help.

Thanks in advance.

Spec Intel 4800mq GTX 980m 16gb RAM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?