No signal detected crash during playing games

Antsamus 19:49 10 Nov 2015

Hello!

Every single time I start playing something (doesn't matter what), after like 5 minutes of playing my screen turns black and reports about "no signal detected". However the computer doesn't boot after that; it just keeps rolling on like nothing happened, with sounds working etc. with screen still black. That forces me to reboot and it's really frustrating...

My gpu is Strix gtx 970 4gb. I've tried playing with gtx 960 and no problems occurred with that. I noticed that downclocking everything till the end on gputweak seems to solve the problem, but because I own a card like this, I refuse to play with like half the power. I bought this card one month ago, so I want to milk everything out of it. I've tried older drivers (using the drive sweeper ofc) and formatting C drive but no solution...

My specs: GPU: Nvidia asus strix gtx 970 4gb oc CPU: Intel 3570-K 3,4ghz (never clocked) PSU: Corsair CX759 RAM: 2x HyperX Savage 4gb 1600mhz Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LX Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I'm really frustrated with the problem because I've just bought a new gpu and right off the bat it spits on my face.

Appreciate all the help. Thank you for your answers!

wee eddie 00:06 13 Nov 2015

It's US

monteduglus225 00:43 17 Nov 2015

If you face signal problem in playing games ,than you have to need intall a game whcich is play offline. than you can enjoy games without network problen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke spoofs all your favourite stock photo clichés

MacBook Air 2018 review

Comment supprimer un compte Facebook ?