Need helpd buying a cheap graphics card

xTrollx 11:34 16 Dec 2015

Hi. Need some help deciding on a cheap graphics card. I am mainly a console gamer and so don't know much about PC. The most demanding games I plan on playing on PC are tomb raider (2013) rocket league, Just cause 2, fallout 3 and DEUS. With that said, my PC is an I3 (not sure on speed) with 4gb ram. I am looking to not spend more then £60 as a maximum. I have a choice of 3 graphics card around that price but don't know what to pick. The first one is a GT 730 2gb 64bit low profile card (which fits in nicely with my pc case. The second one is also a GT 730 2gb but 128bit card, but it is not low profile meaning I would have to transfer my setup into another case(which I have). The 3rd one is a GTX 650 but with only 1gb and used (cheapest I could find). My question is, which one should I pick. Should I stick to my current setup and buy the first one, does the extra 64bit on the second one be worth the hassle to move my setup into another case or the third one because it is a GTX instead of a GT (I was told GTX are better). Does it having 1gb less than the others not matter? Your help and any other suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Cards below

GT 730 Low profile click here 730 128bit click here 650 Used 1gb

click here you

GT GTX Thank

martd7 00:21 20 Dec 2015

Comparison of the cards performances here

click here

xTrollx 22:20 22 Dec 2015

Thank you both for your replies. I think I am going with the gt730 as it is the cheapest and should be enough for what I require for now.

Thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

2019's best up-and-coming illustrators

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment utiliser une manette PS4 ou Xbox One sur votre Mac ?