Hot Topics

name this game 2

BeeWee 14:20 17 Jun 2009

this game i played many years ago on a pc...early 80's. it involved gathering keys (i think) and there was a princess a skree slope oh dear...can't remember much more than that i'm afraid

[email protected] 19:18 17 Jun 2009

link's zelda?

BeeWee 19:24 17 Jun 2009

hmmm that name doesn't ring any bells but if you could tell me a bit more about the game or point me in the right direction so i can read about it maybe something will "twig"

thank you for the response anyway

BeeWee 19:30 17 Jun 2009

no ...that's not it because i just checked out zelda on google. it was an early to mid 80's game for the pc..i wish i could remember more about it. will rack my brain and see if i can think of some more clues!

BeeWee 20:23 17 Jun 2009

I'VE GOT IT! WOW at last..I have been searching for this title for many months. Something clicked in my memory (it's taken a long time)

The game is: Twin Kingdom Valley
I used to play it on a BBC Micro.

Thank you so much for you replies!

[email protected] 21:15 17 Jun 2009

nor me! glad you found out though.

BeeWee 08:44 18 Jun 2009

UK Sub - that clip on you tube is so funny and brought back a lot of memories (mostly of my frustration) haha. How games have changed since those days! Thanks for finding it.

adman 2 - thank you for your help. I'm glad I found it too as it has been on my mind for a long time. The word "kingom" came to mind and I then googled 80's games with that word in the title.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition: Rumoured specs, availability and more

“Drawing a comic is like directing a movie”: Cartoonist Chendi Xu on her European yarns

Apple Breakfast: iOS 14 public beta & iPhone 12 price rise

Offre exclusive : Windows 10 Pro à seulement 39,99 €