My New PC (help for getting parts of a PC)

CharlieW101 21:30 09 Nov 2017

Hello! I'm getting a new PC for my birthday and was wondering if anyone who knows a thing or two about PC's could help me out. My budget it 500 GBP (I know it's not the largest amount, but i dont have the largest amount of money. I would prefer a CPU from Intel but it doesn't really matter. I dont mind about the look of the case, it just needs to hold the parts. Overclocking wouldn't be on the top of my list either.

I play games like CS:GO and Minecraft, and if my fps is stable at 150-200 thats perfect.

If anyone would like to build a PC for me, that'll be great and would be very appreciated. If not, any tips on parts for the PC would be great too!

Thank you for your time.‚Äč

Menzie 17:27 10 Nov 2017

When you say a budget of £500 does that include the operating system, monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse?

As for tips:

AMD Ryzen has been well-received so in my opinion they are worthy of serious consideration and offer great value in the CPU sector.

I don't play those games so unfortunately won't be able to tell you which setup will run it at the frames wanted. Those titles are popular and I am sure dedicated forums to them will be able to better assist in suggesting specs for getting the framerate wanted.

Forum Editor 23:10 10 Nov 2017

Moved to the Games forum from Consumer Rights Advice.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?