Looking for New Laptop Suggestions?

Sarahstarkid 11:55 09 Mar 2019

Hi, I need a new laptop but I am struggling to know which one to buy. I want to spend around £400-£550. I need it for University work and some gaming (i.e Sims 4 and Cities Skylines). I'd rather play games on recommended specs but I know this might be a lot to ask for games such as cities skylines.

I've been looking at this laptop in particular

(click here

It has a graphics card but do I need it? is it better to get a better processor?

I've never had a AMD processor before (i'm currently on an i3-5005U processor). Is AMD better the Intel?

Other laptops I have looked at include

Curry - click here

click here

click here

click here

Argos -

click here

click here bet some of them are pretty much the same. I'm from the UK and I'm looking to buy from John Lewis, Argos or Curry's.

I know this is a lot to ask but could some one help me pick. I think i'm going crazy looking by myself haha. Thanks in advance Sarah

I

Sarahstarkid 11:57 09 Mar 2019

click here this is the first link

Sorry

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?