I want to play fortnite with 0 stuttering please

Jonanderlgr 18:39 21 Aug 2018

Hello I have a lot of questions about the performance im getting in my games, I play overwatch and fortnite and I dont have problems with them, except when sometimes I get some kinda frame drops, screen tearing or im not sure what it is, but this happens only in fortnite, any advices or things i should know about my system? My specs are:

Gpu: Nvidia gtx 1080 Founders edition Cpu: An intel core i7 6700k 4.0Hz unlocked Motherboard: an asus aura b150 Ram: 16gb ram corsair vengeance Power supply: evga 650w pwrspply Cpu cooler: cooler master hyper 212 Evo Monitor: Asus "24" monitor 144hz

Anything I need to change to fix those little frame drops? I was planning on buying the asus swift monitor with 240hz to fix this because probbly its my monitor but Im not sure, can someone pls tell me what i need to change? Maybe cpu cooler cuz its not that good and the fan isnt working well, not sure tho

techblogger911 12:09 24 Aug 2018

I was kinda in the same boat, tried various settings but I am settled with these modifications for now click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9