I need gaming help please

JonoH 10:40 31 Dec 2015

Hello there, i have two laptops, one is a nearly brand new HP Stream 11 click here one is a few years old, Packard Bell Easynote TJ68. click here both relaticvely slow, and not that useful especially since i enjoy gaming, but what i was wondering was is there anyway i could upgrade either of them, to play games like world of warcraft without freezing and stopping, or would it be cheaper for me to just buy a new laptop? and is there any reccomendations of the cheapest possible laptop, that will play games? Thankyou!

And Theyre

Forum Editor 12:27 31 Dec 2015

Transferred to the games forum from Tech Helproom.

Devil Fish 22:52 31 Dec 2015

laptops are inherently hard to upgrade apart from ram.HP stream is basically a media laptop not much use for anything other than surfing and streaming.Packard Bell you have is above minimum for warcraft the only thing i can think of is the mobile graphics card is holding you back. you may be better served by getting a cheap desktop and putting a half decent graphics card in it.A half decent gaming laptop will set you back best part of a grand,then with no room for upgrade so you will be back to square 1 when things move on .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf