Help! Nfs hp 2010 black screen

Kunal123 13:24 16 Mar 2018

Hi! When I run nfs hp 2010 on my pc, well, the game starts up, but after the first screen where they show the manufacturer logos, the next screen after that goes black, the game does not crash either, until I manually alt+tab and close it. The screen remains black until I close it.Any help?�/p>

My specs: Cpu : intel core 2 duo e8400 3.0 ghz

Ram: 4gb Gpu:nvidia geforce gt 710 Os: win 7 64 bit

Please help I really want to play
that game. Thank you

Devil Fish 23:41 16 Mar 2018

Try compatibilty mode for win xp sp2 it is an old game in pc terms. You could also try to free up some ram by closing un needed back ground programs that are running

MJS WARLORD 10:59 17 Mar 2018

compatibility mode should help , just in case you don't know how to do it , remove the game completely then reinstall it , assuming the game is disc based and not from steam , right click e drive and the right click on setup exe or installer then look at what is on the compatibility tab , don't forget ok and apply.

with regards to the black screen , I have a gtx 1080 and I am redoing some old games on windows 10 , example the first witcher , I maxed out everything in settings and got a black screen , the game ran perfect when I used return to default and it still give me 8 times everything.

one other thing if you use the nvidea experience program get rid of it and also disable the entry it msconfig. ..... now download the latest driver and choose custom install when prompted , untick the box for the experience program.

the nvidea experience "thinks" it knows whats best but can cause lots of problems.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple