a good pc game controller

Phil-UK 11:11 16 Oct 2008

I am going to get Pro evo and have usually just used keyboard but then if I play it on a mates console etc I feel I lack, Any advice on a good Controller for the Pc

Thanks

roddypoddy 18:16 16 Oct 2008

click here
I use one of these,and a ps2 pad.(I say one of these,mine is similar,from play.com,had it about 5 years).

190119 18:38 16 Oct 2008

I use this click here= and find it'e great. Also a lot of new games are already set up to use this controller, saves time with function settings.

Phil-UK 00:55 17 Oct 2008

Thanks for the advice, never liked the xbox controller, maybe coz i have always had the a PS1 or 2 or 3

JPJBozo 16:22 24 Oct 2008

I had the same problem with PC games and contrllers. In the end I went for an XFX Dual Relex controller whose buttons and sticks can be completely programmed to any keys on the keyboard. It also allows you to have a different profile for each game i.e Bloodrayne, Res Evil, Legacy of Kain etc etc. I think it also came in a wireless version as well, I have had no problem with it and another forum member got one for about £9. the advantage with it as well is you can have the buttons where you want them, not where they are preloaded.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?